Parting Glass Racing boasts a membership in thoroughbred partnerships of men and women from the local, regional, national, and international community. Many of our members are just like you - people who have always been interested in owning a racehorse but either did not know how to get started or did not have the necessary capital to own a horse independently. Parting Glass Racing provides them with the chance to live their dream through part ownership of a racehorse while minimizing the financial risks and enjoying full benefits of racehorse ownership!
Regardless of physical location, all members are able to enjoy the benefits of PGR ownership through a horse racing partnership that includes continuous communication with the managing owner, Tom Gallo, regular e-mail updates on all the PGR horses, on-line access to our monthly newsletter, membership in the NYTB, a subscription to the Thoroughbred Times, and owner licensing. Local and regional members are able attend the PGR meetings held monthly at the Parting Glass Pub and participate in issues relating to partnerships in thoroughbred horse racing.
Many PGR owners who do not live close to historic Saratoga Springs, NY often plan at least one visit to the area during the summer so they can attend the annual Gallo/PGR Pig Roast and get to the track several times during the meet. PGR is happy to make hotel and restaurant recommendations / reservations for members, and will assist with travel planning whenever needed. Member visits to Saratoga Springs off-season can also be a fun chance to attend a PGR meeting and socialize with other racing enthusiasts. PGR keeps racing alive through the year with our monthly meeting and exciting guest speakers from the racing industry.
No matter where you live, Parting Glass Racing pledges to:
- Provide ownership opportunities to new and experienced thoroughbred racehorse enthusiasts in a way that is exciting, fun, friendly, and member-oriented.
- Provide outstanding customer (member) service that is responsible, responsive, and proactive.
- Provide horse management expertise and know-how that rivals the top in the industry.
- Provide an ownership experience that encourages members either to return to Parting Glass Racing for future thoroughbred partnerships and ownership opportunities, or to gain the confidence to pursue private ownership opportunities.
- Take a leadership role in the thoroughbred horse racing industry as an advocate for those new to the industry, and for those owners already established in the industry.
- Be sensitive to member concerns and grievances about the industry, and to actively pursue policy and legislative changes that would respond to those concerns and grievances whenever possible.
- Preserve the dignity and respect of the thoroughbred racing industry in our manner, conduct, and actions, and in all business dealings with trainers, veterinarians, vendors and other service providers or suppliers.
Parting Glass Racing wants you to enjoy the thrills of racing and thoroughbred partnerships while we take care of everything else!
We are located in the historic racing city of Saratoga Springs NY. Call us at 1-877- RACE-WIN (722-3946) today, or Contact Us for more information on thoroughbred partnerships and owning a racehorse!